The Cerdanya database offers data providers the possibility to add or
update metadata describing the datasets they are responsible for.
Sharing information about the data is indeed a very important step to
foster collaboration. Data access information (url link, procedure…)
and use constraints are part of the metadata.
To add new metadata description , please fill the relevant online form:
- Instrument form if you are responsible for an observation dataset. If you need to document several datasets that share information, please contact us. We can duplicate the filled forms and avoid you to fill many times the same information.
- Site or multi-instrumented platform form: if you have installed several instruments on one single location.
- Model outputs if you would like to share model outputs
- Satellite products: describe your satellite data
- Value-added dataset if you would like to share a product, that results from the combination of many data sources.
If metadata are already available and can be either automatically
harvested or delivered in a convenient format (such as xml), please
To update your metadata , browse the Cerdanya catalogue, edit your dataset description by clicking on its title, and then clic on the update button located at the bottom of the page.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulty: .